Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spammers on Blogger....Warning

I don't know about you, but I'm getting really tired of getting comments on posts that have nothing in the comments except "See Please Here". The link is to a site called antispycompani.com...and the domain registration is below:

[whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com]
Registration Service Provided By: REAL INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORP.
Contact: +1.6462130098
Domain Name: ANTISPYCOMPANI.COM
Registrant: house villi vilson (villisupport@gmail.com)
pokilas st 45
nikosat
aurot,11212 AM
Tel. +671.8928262123
Creation Date: 15-Feb-2008
Expiration Date: 15-Feb-2009

There have been 5 comments posted about the Mystery cloth and all have come from someone posting a link to this site. It's nothing but a potential virus, as far as I'm concerned. Please beware.

I'm deleting the posts as soon as I receive notification.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: